Friday, November 17, 2006
And so I shall.
Life has been pretty evenful in a random way that I can't really put into words. There are days when I feel so flustered and I seriously wanna cry my eyeballs out, yet the next day I feel as jolly as a freshly-humped polar bear. (polar bear?) ANYWAY, my point is, apart from being lazy (i have fat fingers too; just like the rest of me) to blog, some days are just beyond the limited vocab that I can master. Indescribable. The kinds which become a long-winded pointless story when you try to inteprete it with your own words. Yeah. That kind.
Term test week is only 4 weeks away. Which actually equals to manic panic (though as always, i talk, but do not carry out the appropriate actions) if you actually know how we go about in lectures and tutorials. The girls and I daze our days away. (daze; days.. haha!) We dream of the almost impossible (Aisyah with her Vespa, Fatin with her Hayabusa, ((which i think is oh so amusing, considering her height is 148cm)) Rai probably dreaming up more goregeous henna designs and Firah, I don't know what you dream about. India maybe? and me with my striking 1st prize for 4D)
The boy and I are as fine as we can be; actually, as a matter-of-fact, he's been sweeter these days. It's like having cake with extra icing, or donut with more coloured rice on top, or better yet fudge brownie with more chocolate fudge and walnuts lumped with a good dose of Ben and Jerry's ice-cream. Fuuyohhh. I loike! It's seriously noticeable; and it tickles me on the inside. It makes me giggle and laugh when I read his messages and stuff. But heck; I shall NOT complain, for I am enjoying every second of it. Thank you, God. And we can never get enough of a good thing now, can we? Please don't ever let loving him be a bad thing. Cos even then; I wouldn't wanna be right.
School's a bitch as it always has been. The only time I'm happy is when we get to snuggle up to watch DVD's or when I get to hog the com to view my online shopping catalogue. Holy cow, it's addictive to even watch what's on sale.
Lay Leng, why do you even make us do HPI reports, dammit?
And what does adamant mean? The word just popped up in my head. My english is like stupider than stupid. Do make do with the lack of intelligence here for abit ya.
X O X O; 12:22 am